Thursday, July 26, 2012

Its been months since I have posted something handwritten here. Matter of the fact is that I actually miss writing even though depressing crap at times. Talking of depressing crap, I have posts saved from earlier blog (2005-2008) and one night I took upon myself to read some of them. Now, reading your old diary brings the similar feeling you get from listening to your own recorded voice. You feel embarrassed but the fact is that its you... the unique snowflake that you are. I think writing and writing honestly how you feel in your personal blog/diary is the best gift you can give to future yourself. Life is a roller-coaster and it changes every minute. Every change it brings changes how you feel, how you think and most of all how you react to certain situations. Being young is being full of energy, dreams, and prejudices. Actions are not carefully thought, both excitement and disappointment are just an arms length away, and you feel like center of the world.

 I was 21 when I wrote my first post. And now 8 years later, reading my own blog is like reading someone else. But still there are certain things about you that distinguish you from the crowd. The ways in which we chose to express ourselves don't really change much, however the expression. 

So, that being said, I hate to promise but I will try to put something here now and then.

 
  • Anonymous Asma said...
    July 29, 2012 at 5:28 AM
    it sure is very embarrassing. But that was different phase in life with different level of maturity. Seriously, and we think we cant be more mature than we are now.
  • Blogger Umema Siddiqi said...
    July 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM
    I was less than 21 when I wrote my first post. And I don't even want to read those ones. Lol. I sound like a baby, not that I'm any maturer now. :D

    Looking forward to hand-written stuff then :D

home


Post a Comment