Sunday, January 24, 2010

Remember that Aphthous I mentioned once? Yes, that has been my friend all my life. When I was in school I used to get that so goddam much that I would be unable to speak or eat anything without unbearable pain. Every doctor, hakeem, neighbor, aunt, uncle, shopkeeper, distant cousin, dad's colleague etc gave their own nuskhaa's. And I tried every single one of them but to no avail. Once, my father took me to a famous hakeem (as it goes for every hakeem) and that old fart kept giving me treatment for tonsils infection, which I discovered after 3 months when I accidently read the label of bottle he used to keep those tablets in. Then I understood why he never showed the "source" of tablets.

Now it does not happen that much but still most of the days I am suffering from it. Lately it was so severe that it rekindled the school memories. Just then I accidently stumbled upon (as it happens in most of the medicine discoveries) an instant treatment for it. And that treatment is Murree Brewery's Lemon Malt. Seriously. Just a week before when I drank a pint of it I felt pain going away next morning. Now same thing is happening right now. Imagine my ecstasy.

P.S: I was too lazy to try this on rats. Beware!

 
  • Anonymous Dinky Mind said...
    January 25, 2010 at 10:54 AM
    Awwww, get well soon =(

home


Post a Comment