Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recently, someone told me how he gave me an unfair review, simply because he disagreed with me on a matter not even remotely related to work.

Basically were a very small company. And now after hiring 100% more people, we upgraded from very small to small. Also we have a review system, which I think is not fair enough. The review system is that people review people, sort of, everybody reviews everybody else. I dislike it because of following two major reasons...

Not everybody knows about everybody else's job
Personal preferences and socialzing skills contribute heavily

When you get your review back, it's anonymous, which is the only positive point I can think of. So, when I got my reviews in email, I noticed one particular review which was falling just short of declaring me a waste of skin. It gave me this huge fit of depression.

Last Wednesday, the fellow who sits right next to me, told me that he had something to say. What he said was that he gave me an unfair review. I asked about that particular feedback and he said it was him. I felt so sick I didn't know what to say. I asked why would he do that and he said because in general discussions I said things against Islam.

I don't know what to write. People are just sick, sick as hell.

^

 

home


Post a Comment