Monday, October 19, 2009

I live in a middle, working class neighborhood which is divided merely by a small road from the posh area. The park I go to daily for jogging is actually on the posh side. Before the park there's a huge ground, among many, where rich moms and dads teach their younguns how to drive. Those folks own big expensive cars, like, BMW, Mercedes, Accord etc. Boy, do I envy them.

So, last evening when I was driving along that huge ground to get to the park, I saw a Rickshaw there. Upon looking closely I saw that a Rickshaw driver was teaching his young little son how to drive the Rickshaw. The view gave me a chill and I kept thinking about it long after.

 
  • Anonymous Asma said...
    October 20, 2009 at 1:52 PM
    aww.
  • Anonymous Dinky Mind said...
    October 20, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    *shudders*

home


Post a Comment