Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In our culture, we don't confess our wrong doings. In fact, a person who admits something which he did and was wrong, it's like he is putting himself naked in front of judgmental folks who would never admit to have done something less than perfect.

One of the negative points in my "recent" performance review was the inability to focus on things at hand, at times. I thought it was true. I admitted that, but then this thing overshadowed every other achievement mentioned in there. Everybody has some negative points flying about him all the time. Or else everyone would have a P.B.U.H. postfix to his name.

People on roads keep arguing about whose fault that accident was. Politicians keep throwing shit on each other.

I am growing more and more disappointed of this world every day.

 
  • Anonymous Anonymous said...
    October 29, 2009 at 10:43 AM
    *sigh* you are growing disappointed ....I'm fully totally awfully disappointed that "This world is not worth living" is now my somehow takia kalam :-/////

home


Post a Comment