Friday, September 4, 2009

Something happened to me on the morning of August 20th. Right when I was looking in the mirror getting ready for office, I thought and then challenged myself: Not to get haircut or comb my hair for a month, without telling anybody about it.

I thought I would post this on my blog once I am half way through. Actually half of the world could have recommended me a haircut right when I started, so you can imagine what my hair look like now and what would become of them on September 18th's morning. So far it's been love-hate relationship. First weekend of the decision: hardly anybody from my family notices it. Second weekend of the decision: everybody pushes me for an instant emergency-based haircut, when I just pretend to be lethargic and changing topic to random things. Some days I get so irritated and some days I feel like a lazy careless rockstar.

This is what certified insane people do when bored. Don't you try this.

Update: I do shampoo my hair regularly, so I don't really look like a Malung, yet.

 
  • Anonymous Dinky Mind said...
    September 4, 2009 at 11:38 PM
    Lol. Post a picture over here :D
  • Anonymous Asma said...
    September 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM
    Be a sport. Dont even do shampoo.
  • Anonymous Anonymous said...
    September 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM
    LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    and lol @ asma...
    yeh V post a pic .... let us decide ;)
  • Anonymous Dinky Mind said...
    September 5, 2009 at 10:58 PM
    Ohhooo... Somebody's in demand :P
    *coughs* :P
  • Blogger Vaqas said...
    September 7, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    I will see if I can grab someone's camera on last day.
    and Asma, that's Level 2... I am sure I cannot beat you there but I can try ;)
  • Anonymous Asma said...
    September 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    of course not. I'm a pro.

home


Post a Comment