Friday, August 28, 2009

We (me and my housemate) woke up 7 minutes before the end of Sehri. We didn't know what to do because it seemed like no time for preparation. I became hopeless and just sat there. The housemate picked up the only apple from fridge and started munching on that. It pissed me off and surged my hunger. From this mix of jealousy and anger, I got some hope and made a (DAWN) Paratha in record time, and gulped it down even faster. Finished just in time for Azaan. Don't remember if I heard that completely before falling asleep again.

Then I woke up at 9 and half to reach office late by 10 and quarter. The day at office was normal, means boring. I kept yawning and dreaming about McArabia all day. I, yet, have to find a person who likes McArabia, which I absolutely love. The smell of it is so seductive that I surrender like France did to Germany in World War Second.
I left office at 7.

Reached home at the perfect time for Iftar. My Iftar is really modest, you know, only a few dozens Samosas and kilos of Pakoras plus a truckload of Coke and dates.
Well, that was my dream. I just go with couple of dates and a glass of Tang because anything solid like Samosa or even apple really shatters the dream of jogging later. It all tries to escape through your mouth when you run.

After Iftar I went for jogging. That was the most eventful thing of the day. I ran 6.8km, and that was third day in a row. Imagine running that much with Roza all day.

After jogging, and of course, shower, I ran for McArabia. It smelled just like I imagined. While the McBoy was collecting things as per my order, I was literally drooling over the counter.

I came back and then went to drop check for my credit card bill.

And now I am writing about my 'eventful' day just because I wanted to update blog. I will be asleep as I finish watching Candy.

 
  • Anonymous asma said...
    August 29, 2009 at 2:23 AM
    and morning prayer?

    8 mins helluva time trust me ... even azaans take 3-4 good minutes.
  • Blogger Vaqas said...
    August 29, 2009 at 5:19 AM
    *cough*
    morning prayer was conducted at a local mosque
  • Anonymous JAK said...
    October 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM
    another McArabia lover :)

home


Post a Comment