Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dear Reader,

It's been tough abandoning this place. A lot has changed since, and most of which falls in the dark side. For example, I have started to talk a lot, and by that I mean I have started to open up a bit with people and my psychopathic behavior is vaporizing. But every night when I was down to sleep I would quibble with myself over this 'breaking the habit' thing. 
Another change I hate is I have lost my reading habit. There was a time when I read lots of books and all of them changed me for the better, especially The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged. Now I can't read. I now find hard to concentrate on a single context for some time. For example, I have read 140 pages of Moby Dick in last couple of months.

On the bright side, I have widened my t-shirt collection.

But, hey, I am back and now I am going to be what I used to be, though not that much witty.

Love,